||Out of stock
Castel (Full Face)
Important information regarding size:
The full face helmets are very tight when new. However, the padding will take the shape of your head with time. If your helmet already fits very tight with your usual size, we recommend taking one size larger for full face helmets than the size you chose for the open face helmets.
Be it on a Harley-Davidson or Triumph motorcycles, your full face helmet will always appear as the perfect fit for the ride.
- Subtle and sensual spine, that is the signature of Ruby.
- Chrome, black leather or rubber trim, that reminds of old luxury cars, outlines the helmet.
- Bordeaux red calfskin Nappa leather & anti-bacteria lambskin interior
- Micro pocket in the leather loop at the back of the helmet holds useful information in an emergency.
- Every helmet comes in a beautiful red Ruby box.
- Immaculate attention to every detail
State-of-the-art engineering & safety
- The outer shell is composed of carbon fibre (a heritage from the aviation and space industries, that provides a maximum of stability at lowest possible weight) and fibreglass layers.
- Double density inner shell that optimizes safety and shock absorbency with built-in ventilation ducts Ultra light weight of between 870 grams & 1070 grams (depending on model and size)
- For security reasons, all fixing elements are made of titanium and aluminum. Of course, this also implies a further weight reduction
- DOT and ECE (22.05) certified
- Double D-ring fastening guarantees perfect and comfortable adjustment
- Three densities of foam padding create outstanding noise isolation characteristics while there is plenty of room for the ears by a special notch
- Air channel in the wall of the helmet take out the heated air
- Nappa leather with anti-bacteria lambskin interior makes wearing our helmets an incomparable experience.
Measure the circumference of your head on the widest position (usually approximately 2.5 cm or 1 inch above the eyebrows), then compare with the table below. Note, that the helmet must fit firmly to ensure safety. The padding inside can be dented slightly on spots where the shape of your head requires it.